Internship Draft Day Fall 2023
On Thursday, November 2, 2023, Lambeau Field will be hosting their annual Internship Draft Day. The event starts at 3 p.m. and runs until 5:45 p.m. and is free and open to the public.
About Internship Draft Day
Since its 2015 inception, Internship Draft Day has been organized by the Northeast Wisconsin Educational Resource Alliance (NEW ERA) and the NEW Manufacturing Alliance (NEWMA). Together, these entities recognized a unique way to work collaboratively on a unified cause: to expand manufacturing career pathways, in addition to building a talent pipeline through internships.
Hundreds of college students from Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan participate in the annual Internship Draft Day at Lambeau Field in Green Bay every year. Students showcase talent, curiosity, hustle, and career interest, vying for scholarships, paid internships, and network connections.
Leap into an Internship in Manufacturing.
- Here is your chance to meet with 50+ companies with 200+ paid internships and co-ops.
- No waiting in line like most job fairs. Instead, you will have the opportunity to schedule 15-minute interviews with the companies of your choice.
- You can also choose to network only with Northeast Wisconsin companies. This means when you don’t have interviews scheduled, you can walk booth-to-booth to learn more about the companies and the jobs they offer.
More opportunities than ever to earn a scholarship!
- You have the potential to win a college scholarship. When 5 or more students from your school interview at the event, the school’s #1 draft pick receives a $500 scholarship. The #2 overall draft pick will receive a college scholarship worth $1,000. The #1 overall draft pick will receive a scholarship worth $2,500!
- How to earn scholarships:
- Earn points at each scheduled interview.
- Receive bonus points when you register by October 15th!
- Additional points are earned based on your GPA, relevant work experience, and college clubs you participate in. Add these to your resume.
- Follow us on LinkedIn for more bonus points!
Get free advice from professionals!
- Take advantage of free pre-event virtual meetings with professionals to hone your resume, interview skills and elevator speech, get a detailed event overview, and ask questions! The registration for these meetings will be posted on our LinkedIn profile when scheduled.
- Register today so you have the greatest opportunity to interview with the companies of your choice.
- Check back often as companies add more internships throughout the month.
- The registration deadline is Oct. 30, 2023.
Meet us at Lambeau Field by entering the American Family Insurance entrance doors. Take the escalators up to level one, the Atruim main floor. Be sure to come prepared with your updated resume.
- 3:00 p.m. Welcome
- 3:05 – 3:20 p.m. Interviews and Networking
- 3:25 – 3:40 p.m. Interviews and Networking
- 3:45 – 4:00 p.m. Interviews and Networking
- 4:05 – 4:20 p.m. Open Networking
- 4:20 – 4:35 p.m. Interviews and Networking
- 4:40 – 5:05 p.m. Interviews and Networking
- 5:05 – 5:20 p.m. Open Networking
- 5:30 p.m. Awards Presentation