Student honors music recital is Saturday
Five UW-Green Bay students will play in the Annual Student Honors Music Recital at 7:30 p.m. Saturday (Feb. 7) in Fort Howard Hall of the Weidner Center. The recital is free and open to the public.
The five performers selected by a faculty panel:
- • Eileen Lacenski, a music education major from Denmark, will be performing on the clarinet the “Rhapsody for Clarinet” by composer Willson Osborne.
• Rachel Trempe, a music education major from Wausau, is a soprano and will be singing “Ridente la Calma” by composer W.A. Mozart, and a medley of songs from Billie Holiday.
• Brett Walter, a music performance major from Grafton, will be performing on the marimba and vibes “Raison D’etre” by composer Arthur Jarvinen.
• Erin McClure, a music education major from Green Bay, will be performing on the piano the “Impromptu, Opus 90, No. 4” by composer Franz Schubert.
• Angela Leow, a music education major from Waukesha, will be performing on the clarinet the “Second Concerto for Clarinet, Movement III (Polacca)” by composer Carl Maria von Weber.