Activities mark ‘Go Red’ heart-health awareness week
Join the fight against heart disease in women by participating in GO RED! Week at UW-Green Bay. Stop by the “Go Red” display in the University Union, across from the Phoenix Club, and pick up information on women and heart disease and get your Red Dress lapel pin. Enter the drawing for “Go Red” swag, and get ready for a week of fun activities:
• Zumba Dance Party, Tuesday, Jan. 31, Alumni Rooms, noon to 1 p.m.
• Concourse Poker Walk, Wednesday, Feb. 1, 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Register and start, Office of Student Life, UU 150
• National Wear Red Day Observance, Thursday, Feb. 2. Please wear red on this day!
• Heart Healthy Cooking Demo, Thursday, Feb. 2, noon to 1 p.m., Cloud Commons
• Free Blood Pressure Screening, Friday, Feb. 3, “Go Red!” Booth, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.