Phoenix Snowflake downloadable pattern
It is beginning to look a lot like winter! Embrace the season and your Phoenix pride with this printable paper craft download brought to you by UW-Green Bay Marketing and University Communication.
Follow these simple steps:
- Download and print the Phoenix Snowflake template.
- Fold along the gray lines.
- Fold first in quarters, then in thirds, keeping the phoenix pattern facing up.
- Burnish the edges of each crease.
- Cut away the gray areas.
- Use a sharp scissors.
- Don’t bother to cut out the circle. The extra paper will give you something to hold onto.
- Cut the detailed areas at the center first. The facets of the snowflake become increasingly less secure with each cut. It will be easiest to do the tiny detailed areas first.
- Pinch the folded paper tightly, to prevent it from moving. It may help to use a clamp-style paperclip to hold it securely.
- Proudly display your Phoenix allegiance and snowflake-cutting prowess for all to enjoy! If you snap a photo, share it on social media with #uwgb!