Reminder: Please recycle old holiday lights for Habitat for Humanity Restore
Recycle bins will be available through mid-January on the Green Bay Campus. Please don’t throw non-working holiday lights in the trash! Join the Parade Committee in recycling for Habitat for Humanity Restore. Collection boxes will be available through mid-January throughout the Green Bay Campus. Committee members hope that the other campuses will join in on the community service event and collect lights for their regional Restore.
Habitat for Humanity Restore accepts any working or nonworking holiday lights. Please don’t throw unused lights in the trash stream. This program runs year-round, but the holiday season is the most sought after time of the year for donations. If you have any holiday lights that you are willing to donate, please consider doing so!
These are the locations you can drop your lights off in the designated bins:
- Cofrin Library plaza (second floor)
- Cofrin Library alcove (first floor)
- Lounge Area, Laboratory Sciences
- Outside the GAC Lab, Instructional Services
- Rosewood Cafe, Rose Hall
- Office of Student Life, University Union
- Union Ticketing and Information Desk, University Union
- Hendrickson Community Center, Residence Life