UW System presidential search committee named
MADISON, Wis.—President of the University of Wisconsin System Board of Regents, Andrew S. Petersen, appointed a nine-member Search and Screen Committee to help identify a successor to UW System President Ray Cross. Cross announced last week he is retiring after a 42-year career in higher education, including serving as UW System president since February 2014.
Regent Vice President Michael M. Grebe will chair the Search and Screen Committee. Other members of the committee are:
- Rebecca Blank, UW-Madison Chancellor
- Mike Jones, Regent
- Edmund Manydeeds III, Regent
- Regina Millner, Regent Emerita
- Betsy Morgan, UW-La Crosse Provost
- Andrew S. Petersen, Regent President
- Torrey Tiedeman, Student Regent
- Renée Wachter, UW-Superior Chancellor
For further updates, see wisconsin.edu/presidential-search.