gBETA has a free accelerator for early-stage companies with local roots
The gBETA free accelerator for early-stage companies with local roots is open for applications for their Fall 2018 Northeast Wisconsin cohort. The program is capped at five teams and requires no fees and no equity. Email Leslie Weissburg at Leslie@gener8tor.com for further details and her upcoming office hours on campus. Participating companies receive:
· Access to a community of entrepreneurs including their fellow cohort members, as well as gener8tor and gBETA alumni.
· A formal relationship with at least 2-3 mentors with relevant expertise.
· Introductions to the gener8tor network of successful entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists and technologists.
· Individualized coaching and mentorship from the experienced gener8tor team.
· Office space.
· $1M+ in deals and perks from vendors like SoftLayer, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk and Microsoft.
The Cofrin School of Business is a sponsor.