All are welcome to join Associate Prof. Nesvet and a workshop on publication and teaching on July 25
On Saturday, July 25, Associate Prof. Nesvet (English) will present as part of the North American Victorian Studies Association (NAVSA) online workshop “Making use of COVE & BRANCH for Teaching and Research.”
This workshop will showcase the use of COVE tools for publication and teaching. Anyone is welcome to register for this workshop; up to 300 participants can be accommodated; however, only a few spaces remain. To register, click here by 5 p.m. ET on Thursday, July 23.
Registrants should look out for an email reminder the day before the event and Zoom log-in details the day of the event from email@example.com. Please send any questions to Associate Prof. Nesvet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the questions we will address in the workshop include:
- How can I teach asynchronously?
- How can I help students read better?
- How can I get all my course texts for $10?
- How can I build annotated timelines and maps?
- How can I facilitate student research?
- How can I build exhibits with students?
- How can I keep track of student activity?
- How can I link up courses across the world?
- How can I upload my own course texts?
- How can I support open-access scholarship?