The City of Green Bay Metro Transit will offer bus pick-up/drop-off service to campus from July 6 to July 31,2020 at the Studio Arts bus shelter. See website for times.
- Leon Bond Drive will remain open until July 12. It will be closed for the remainder of the month.
- Main Entrance Circle will also be open until July 12. It will be closed for the remainder of the month.
- Rose Hall Concourse will remain open for use at this time until further notice.
The main campus will be starting some significant construction projects in July with some extending into August. All projects should be completed prior to the student move-in dates and commencement
CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS – JULY & AUGUST
- Leon Bond Drive: From Bay Settlement to Kress Events Center will be closed all traffic in July. Closing the road will allow the work to be done quicker and in a safer manner. I would expect that this may occur on July 6, 2020.
- Main Entrance Circle: Road work in July. No bus drop-off or pickup. I would expect this to occur on July 6, 2020.
- Cofrin Library: Exterior brick work. Beginning July 6, 2020.
- Concourse tunnel: Rose Hall to Cofrin Library will be closed beginning June 30.
- Residence Life: Fire lane between Traditional Apartments and Freshman dormitories will be replaced. I don’t have a specific date yet.
- Residence Life: New fiber cabling installed in the Traditional Apartments, Community Center, and Maintenance Shop.