Finalists for Assistant Chancellor for Advancement
Five finalists for the position of Assistant Chancellor for University Advancement will be visiting UW-Green Bay over the next two weeks for interviews and open forum presentations. Candidates, and public sessions, are as follows:
- Michael G. Frohna, president and CEO of the Bellin Foundation, Green Bay —forum on Tuesday, May 4, from 1:15 to 2 p.m. in the Union’s Christie Theatre
- Mark D. Lindemood, former vice president for institutional advancement, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Terre Haute, Ind. —Friday, May 7, 1:15 to 2 p.m. in the Union’s Christie Theatre
- William A. Biebuyck Jr., vice president for university advancement, University of St. Francis, Joliet, Ill. —Monday, May 10, 1:15 to 2 p.m. in the Union’s Christie Theatre
- David M. Minor, former director of corporate and foundation relations for Ripon College —Tuesday, May 11, 1:15 to 2 p.m. in the Union’s Christie Theatre.
- Beverly Copeland Carmichael, partner and fundraising consultant with The Winston Group, Green Bay —Thursday, May 13, 1:15 to 2 p.m. in the Union’s Christie Theatre.
Curricula vitae for the candidates are online.