UW-Green Bay print magazine in mailboxes this week
Inside UW-Green Bay magazine is being delivered this week. The primary focus is student scholarships. The cover features prominent scholarship supporter and celebrity CEO Mark King, Class of 1981, alongside prominent recipient/supporter and celebrated student athlete Julie Wojta, 2012.
Other content includes:
• Tuition through the years
• Student scholarships through the years
• The drive for more private scholarship support
• Recent philanthropy by Damkoehlers, Hollingsworth, Muellers, Phuture Phoenix supporters
• Prof. Brian Sutton, playwright
• EMBI, Green Innovations, Cabaret, Weidner Center updates and previews
• Dad and twins share May commencement
• Alumnus is election expert
• Hinton, 101, heads list of Alumni Award recipients
• Video link: Thanks to Chernick, Wochinske, phone-a-thon yields $140K in new gifts
If you’re a UW-Green Bay supporter, alumnus or employee, you’ll be seeing a copy soon. Or look for our page-flip or PDF versions on the web today.