Announcing the 2011 Student Employee of the Year Nominees….
Check out who was nominated for this year’s Student Employee of the Year honors. As a University we will honor each of the nominees at this year’s Student Employee of the Year Award Ceremony on Monday, April 11, from 4:30 to 6 p.m. in the Union’s Phoenix Room. The program is open to all. (Direct questions, if any, to Diana Delbecchi in Student Services at email@example.com).
The nominees are:
* Melanie Braley, nominated by Patricia Theyerl, Bonnie Laundrie, Mark Roe, and Helen Alexander for her work in the office of Computing and Information Technology;
* Thomas Leo Brown, nominated by Mai J. Lo Lee of the American Intercultural Center for his role as the student office assistant and Ally Conference intern;
* Heather Ann Close, nominated by Maxine Novitski from the Office of Admissions for her role as a tour guide on prospective student campus visits;
* Stephanie Dietrick, nominated by Mona Christensen from Outreach for her role as a camp counselor/office assistant;
* Regina Elmer, nominated by Michael R. Kline of the Kress Events Center for her role as an academic tutor;
* Evan Groth, nominated by Judy Martin, Jolanda Sallmann, Jeanne Berg, and Theresa Staeven of Social Work Professional Programs for his role as an office assistant;
* Stacy Hehn, nominated by Kelly Kramp of the University Union for her work as University Union personnel coordinator and sustainability intern. (Hehn was also nominated by Tim Helein and Jeff Krueger of the Kress Events Center for her role as head student building manager);
* Adam Krause, nominated by Linda Dupuis, Marie Helmke, Grace Lindner, Jessica Trudeau, and Judy Felton from the Purchasing Office for his work in office support;
* Kaitlin Rose Phillips, nominated by Brenda Amenson-Hill of the Dean of Students Office for her role as an office assistant;
* Sarah Rossi, nominated by Mary Ellen Drain, Lynn Bukowkski, and Sharon Bennington of Martin Elementary School for her work as an “America Reads” tutor; and
* ShaKeal Beatra Seidel, nominated by Betty Kossik of Langlade Elementary School for her role as an America Reads tutor.