UW-Green Bay students in Prof. Illene Cupit’s (Women and Gender Studies) Dying, Death and Loss class have organized nine “Death Cafes” around the Green Bay area. They invite you to join them at a table where you can have some refreshments and discuss a variety of end-of-life issues ranging from funeral customs, assisted death, the afterlife and the experience of grief, just to name a few. More here.
Death Café Dates:
- Cura Coffee House (above Brown County Library); March 4, Noon to 1:30pm
- Kavarna Coffee House; March 5, 4 to 6 p.m.
- The Attic (730 Bodart Street); March 8, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Dunkin Donuts; March 9, 3 p.m.
- The Attic (730 Bodart Street); March 12, 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- The Exchange, De Pere; March 12, 9 a.m.
- Cheesecake Heaven (2075 South Oneida Street); March 12, 3:30 p.m.
- Luna Café (2665 Monroe Rd, #130, Bellevue); 9:30 a.m.