Upward Bound collecting items for consignment sale
Upward Bound is collecting gently used formal wear (prom, bridesmaid, cocktail, casual dresses, shoes, jewelry, purses, etc.) for a consignment sale to be held March 27 at East Town Mall. Bring items you no longer need or want, and set your bottom-line price. If your item(s) sells, you receive 90% of the proceeds, and the other 10% goes into scholarship funds for Upward Bound students. If your item does not sell, you can either pick it up or we will donate it to a local organization that collects dresses for students who might otherwise not be able to attend their school dances. For information about both sales, contact Kristi in the Upward Bound office at ext. 2989 or stop by SS 1721.