Enroll now for the spring 2023 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Certificate program
This non-credit certificate has eight valuable sessions, where participants discuss the complexities of cultural and societal biases and how they manifest in our conversations, interactions and engagement with workplaces and community. We will review identity culture and how it influences our perceptions of race, gender, sexuality, ability and age.
- Understanding Bias
- Creating Anti-Racist Organizations
- Reducing Aggression & Sexism
- Understanding Gender Expansion & Embedding Equity
- Building Multicultural Environmental & Cross-Cultural Competency
- Boomers, XYZ, Millennials: Generational Differences & Strengths
- Utilizing Data to Inform DEI Strategy & Accountability Measures
- Building a Culture of Intentional Inclusion
At this time, we have three open spots for UW-Green Bay employees to enroll for the spring 2023 program. The program begins on 1/23/23. The cost for this program is available at a reduced rate of $500 for each of these open spots. This certificate program provides a credential called a digital badge upon completion which can be used on your resume, in LinkedIn, or in your signature line for your email. The spots willed be filled on first come basis. More spots will be available for the Fall ’23 offering if you are unable to join us for spring.
Contact Kayle Petitjean at email@example.com or at 920-465-2642 to enroll.