Volunteers are needed to help prepare for the annual Heirloom Plant Sale on Saturday, May 14. Leading up to the event, volunteers are needed to help transplant seedlings and print labels. All help is needed on a drop-in basis during those hours. No need to sign up. Parking is free in the Laboratory Sciences lot for volunteers for up to five visits, no permit needed. See this map (lot is between buildings 18 and 8, greenhouse is attached to building 8). Volunteers are needed during the following dates and times:
- April 25, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- April 26-28, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- May 2, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- May 3 and 4, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- May 9, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- May 10 and 11, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- May 12, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- May 13 from Noon to 4:30 p.m.