A variety of events are being held to celebrate students who work while attending college. Free stuff for student employees only, please (while supplies last)!
- Monday, April 11 – Free Coffee to the first 50 student employees at the MAC Cart starting at 8:30 a.m.
- Monday, April 11 – Student Employee of the Year Ceremony, Phoenix B, social at 1:30 p.m., ceremony at 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 12 – Free Ice Cream, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Cloud Commons
- Wednesday, April 13 – Prizes at the Lollipop Pull Game, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Cloud Commons
- Thursday, April 14 – Build Your Own Snack Mix from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Cloud Commons
- Friday, April 15 – Free Popcorn for student employees, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Phoenix Club
Ideas for thanking students, list of nominees
In the spirit of Student Employee Appreciation Week, offices are encouraged to hold their own appreciation activity/event for student employees. For fun, easy, and inexpensive ideas visit: http://www.uwgb.edu/student-employment/seoty/ideas.asp. You can read about Student Employee of the Year nominees and follow the week’s activities at the UWGB Student Employment Facebook page.