UW-Green Bay is reporting 8,970 students enrolled across its four locations for Fall 2020. Gains included a 12-percent increase in Graduate Studies and gains in enrollment at Marinette, Manitowoc and Sheboygan campuses. The gain marks six straight years of enrollment growth for the University.
How many students attend UW-Green Bay?
An updated factsheet for Fall 2020 is pending approval of a central data report to UW System and will be available soon. According to UW-Green Bay’s Office of Institutional Research Fall 2019 enrollment Fact Sheet (pdf), total enrollment of 8,803 was made up of 8,405 undergraduates (Green Bay Campus 7,586; Manitowoc Campus 237; Marinette Campus 203; and Sheboygan 381) and 396 graduate students. Other facts and figures worth highlighting:
- 63% of students are women
- 1,214 students (13.7% percent of total enrollment) are underrepresented minorities. Another 200 (about 2%) are from other minority backgrounds
- Wisconsin residents are 89.6% of total enrollment; 58.2% are from UW-Green Bay’s 16-county footprint.
- UWGB enrolled 1,347 new freshmen, 667 new transfer students, 118 new master’s students
- Average ACT composite for new freshmen was 21
For more facts and figures from UW-Green Bay, see Institutional Strategy & Effectiveness Factbooks.
Also see the November 11, 2020 news release, UW-Green Bay sees highest enrollment gain in the UW System