On Saturday, July 25, Associate Prof. Nesvet (English) will present as part of the North American Victorian Studies Association (NAVSA) online workshop “Making use of COVE & BRANCH for Teaching and Research.”
This workshop will showcase the use of COVE tools for publication and teaching. Anyone is welcome to register for this workshop; up to 300 participants can be accommodated; however, only a few spaces remain. To register, click here by 5 p.m. ET on Thursday, July 23.
Registrants should look out for an email reminder the day before the event and Zoom log-in details the day of the event from email@example.com. Please send any questions to Associate Prof. Nesvet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the questions we will address in the workshop include:
- How can I teach asynchronously?
- How can I help students read better?
- How can I get all my course texts for $10?
- How can I build annotated timelines and maps?
- How can I facilitate student research?
- How can I build exhibits with students?
- How can I keep track of student activity?
- How can I link up courses across the world?
- How can I upload my own course texts?
- How can I support open-access scholarship?