Ignite the Future Campaign Launch
Leaders and friends representing the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay announced today (May 2, 2022) a fundraising goal of $20 million for its “Ignite the Future” campaign to ensure student success. The fastest-growing UW is already more than half-way to its goal.
See the full release.
The campaign includes 11 strategic priorities:
- Need-based Aid for Students
- First Nations Studies
- Electrical Engineering
- New Finance Laboratory, Student Managed Investment Fund, and a Center for Personal Financial Planning
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- Audio Production
- Institute of Music
- Water Science Research and the National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Institute for Women’s Leadership
- Shorewood Redevelopment
Click to advance slideshow or view the album on Flickr.
On Thursday, May 5, 2022, from 5:30 to 6 p.m., the University will celebrate the public grand opening of the first of the campaign initiatives to be visible in terms of space—the Willie D. Davis Finance and Investment Laboratory and the Charles Schwab Foundation Center for Personal Financial Planning. More information can be found here for tours. Media is welcome.
– Photos by Dan Moore, Marketing and University Communication.