Gearing up to graduate
The excitement was palpable as hundreds of soon-to-be UW-Green Bay graduates accepted their “UWGB Grad” canvas bags and entered the Phoenix Rooms for the 2017 spring Graduation Resource Fair through the course of two sessions. Students preparing to graduate in UW-Green Bay’s Spring Commencement Ceremony —11:30 a.m., Saturday, May 13 at the Kress Events Center — were able check much off their lists:
- Purchase commencement caps and gowns
- Order announcements, diploma frames, class rings, and more
- Have a professional photo taken in commencement or business apparel
- Sign up for the commencement ceremony and get guest tickets
- Learn how to stay connected with UW-Green Bay after graduation
- Talk with vendors about establishing credit, auto loans, student loan consolidation and more.
For information on all things UW-Green Bay Commencement, visit www.uwgb.edu/commencement.
Click thumbnails to enter slideshow view or view the album on Flickr.
– Photos by Kimberly Vlies, Marketing and University Communication