UW-Green Bay Associate Prof. Courtney Sherman uses Zoom to teach a voice lesson from her home to student Faith Klick (Music, Theatre). Thanks to CAHSS Associate Dean Ryan Martin for the video clips!
The CAHSS Virtual Conference is officially live! CAHSS and Effect, the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences’ online publication, is being turned into an online conference space called CAHSS Virtual from May 4 to May 15, 2020.
The CAHSS Virtual Conference will include:
- Works from more than 100 students and faculty from across CAHSS can be found at https://cahsseffect.org/
- A Live Play Reading on May 7 at 7 p.m.: A Doll’s House Part 2 (free but registration required)
- Sheepshead Review Virtual Launch Party on May 6 at 2:30 p.m.
- Northern Lights Virtual Reception on May 7 at 5 p.m.: Northern Lights Literary and Art Journal
- Welcome to CAHSS Virtual video featuring faculty from across the college
- A collection of works originally accepted by Academic Excellence Symposium, Research in the Rotunda, the UW System Symposium for Undergraduate Research, Scholarly, and Creative Activity, and other since cancelled conferences.
- Additional works being added each day as students finish their projects. Follow UWGBcahss on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates.