The Office of Student Life has announced award recipients for the 33rd Annual University Leadership Awards program set for 6 p.m. Friday, May 16 in the University Theatre, with a reception to follow in the University Union Phoenix Room. At past events, both student honorees and their families have expressed great appreciation to those faculty or staff members able to attend. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP by this Friday (May 9).
*** *** *** *** ***
Top student groups, projects, advisers — We included the names of Chancellor’s Medallion winners and other student award recipients in a previous Log, but we call attention to others who will be honored that night for group or individual contributions to student life:
• Outstanding Student Organization — Circle K
• Most Improved Student Organization — Dietetics Health & Fitness Club
• Outstanding Service Project — Food Day
• Outstanding Support Staff — Matthew Bergeron, program assistant in Residence Life
• Outstanding Advisor — Associate Prof. Debra Pearson, Human Biology, Dietetics Club