If you want to understand just how much is going on in the Green Bay area, consider this: The real estate industry itself needed a tour to keep up.
Highlights of the tour included:
- Village center developments in Howard and Hobart
- Developments in the Lambeau Field area including Titletown and the Brown County Expo Center
- The Brown County STEM Innovation Center on the UW-Green Bay campus
- Industrial developments like Green Bay Packaging’s new mill on Quincy Street and
- Cultural additions like the Mulva Cultural Center in De Pere and the Bay Beach pier and swimming beach plan in Green Bay