Starting May 1, the Adult Degree Program is announcing a new non-credit online orientation course which is now available to new students. The purpose of this course is to introduce students to various support services available through the Adult Degree Program for online learning. Participants in this orientation will become familiar with D2L and will practice using common tools from online and hybrid courses. The course was designed with adult learners in mind. However, the online orientation course can be completed by any student who wants to take an online course. In fact, students will be invited to use this course as a reference throughout their careers at UW-Green Bay.
Students can register online for this course by completing the following steps, starting at the D2L login page
• Click on the green login button
• Enter your UWGB user name and password
• Go to top of page and click on “Self-Registration”
• Click on “ADP Online Orientation”
• Click on the Register button
• Fill out all requested information and click submit
• Click the finish button
• Click the done button
Questions may be forwarded to Heather Pokorsky at campus ext. 2859 or at email@example.com.