Beginning with this afternoon’s Student Employee of the Year program in the University Union, a variety of events are being held to celebrate students who work while attending college.
• Monday, April 14 — Student Employee of the Year Ceremony in Phoenix Room B, social at 1:30 p.m., ceremony at 2 p.m.
• Tuesday, April 15 — Free Ice Cream (for student employees) from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Leona Cloud Commons
• Wednesday, April 16 — Free Root Beer Floats (for student employees) from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Leona Cloud Commons
• Thursday, April 17 — Win Prizes at the Lollipop Pull Game from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Leona Cloud Commons
• Friday, April 18—Free Popcorn all day (for student employees) in the Phoenix Club
*** *** *** ***
Ideas for thanking students, list of nominees — In the spirit of Student Employee Appreciation Week, offices are encouraged to take part in activities but also to hold their own appreciation activity/event for student employees. For fun, easy, and inexpensive ideas visit: www.uwgb.edu/student-employment/seoty/ideas.asp. You can see the poster listing nominees at www.uwgb.edu/student-employment/files/pdf/seoty-nominee-poster.pdf. You can follow the week’s activities at https://www.tagboard.com/uwgbrockstar.