Student Employee Appreciation Week is being celebrated next week, April 16-20. You’re all asked to wear the “We Appreciate Our Student Employees” buttons that are being handed out and to encourage your student employees to attend the events held in their honor. All offices are being asked to show their appreciation by doing something special next week for the students in their area. For ideas and a list of the events being held, click here.
Campuswide events planned for the week:
• Monday, April 16 — SEOTY Awards Ceremony, 3:30 p.m., Phoenix Room B
• Tuesday, April 17 — FREE ice cream, Garden Café booth, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Wednesday, April 18 — FREE cookies, Garden Café booth, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Thursday, April 19 — PLAY a game for fun prizes, Garden Café Booth, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Friday, April 20 — FREE popcorn in the Phoenix Club, all day